Medical bills, insurance claims, benefits and deductibles can be confusing and overwhelming.
Vista Oncology is committed to being a supportive resource for our patients. You will meet with a financial counselor during one of your initial visits and at any time that you may have questions about your account or insurance coverage. The financial counselor can also discuss patient assistance programs or payment options.
Here are some other places that you can look at for assistance with your out of pocket expenses during treatment:
- Good Days at CDF – https://www.mygooddays.org/
- Pan Foundation – https://www.panfoundation.org/
- Healthwell Foundation – https://www.healthwellfoundation.org/
- CoPays.Org – https://www.copays.org/
- CancerCare.Org – https://www.cancercare.org/